Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Hospital Stay

...and @soul ...

@utopia after her sneaky cigarette...Smiley LOL

Lol @Zoe7. No fire alarm, no fire brigade and no burnt Cocky. Lol.
I miss you too. I'm so out of the loop with what's happening with you and others on the forum. No disrespect meant - but I just can't read the posts. I trigger myself enough.
Think the reduction in my anti depressants (for heart safety) - is now not strong enough to keep me feeling better. But the follow up ecg will be done today. Fingers crossed.
Psychiatrist added another anti anxiety med last night. I slept through - which is great. Would just like my AD's increased back to the dose that works.
@soul & everyone. I'm truly amazed at how many Cocky pictures there are on the net. And I appreciate the time you take to post it to me. Thank you.
I hope you all have a fun, happy or calm and peaceful day.♥♥♥♥

I am glad there was no fire alarm @utopia - down side for you though- no firemen lol

Don't worry at all about being 'out of the loop' - you are number 1 and you need to take care of you first Heart I know I'm number 2 (that really doesn't sound right lol) but you know what I mean - and we'll catch up when we can Smiley Happy

I have no doubt you are keeping everyone on their toes in there - would expect nothing less from you my beautiful cocky friend Smiley LOL I hope everything is ok with the ecg and you get your meds sorted.

Always thinking of you and sending you huge hugs and all my love Heart

@Zoe7. ECG people didn't turn up. Hopefully tomorrow. My psychiatrist will wait to see what the ecg says before deciding whether to increase my AD"s.
Just lying down on the lounge room couch. Taking it easy. My BP dropped 35 points from sitting to standing. So it's lie down time and not smoking much. Nurses orders

Hellllloooo my friend @utopia, sending you tender hugs HeartHeart

Hello @Shaz51. I hope your evening has gone well and that Mr Shaz is in good shape.
I went to a group to help with memory. Don't think it helped yet. Lol

Hi @utopia

How long have u been in hopital for?

How are you- what ha been happening for you?

Have a good rest tonight @utopia - have spent all day looking for more cockatoo pics 😆 Not really, I went out with my best friend for lunch. She just messaged me this morning to see if I was free. Love those spur of the moment things. 

B853B8E6-26EB-4DC1-AE0F-216884D70477-754-0000004B4C1490AF.jpegHope you're this cosy. 

@soul. I am rugged up in bed. Don't quite looklike the Cocky, but close.
@ocean girl. I leave hospital next Thursday 24th of August. By then I would have been here 31 days.
Still adjusting meds. But am a lot better than when I came in. No more suicidal thoughts. Can definitely see an improvement in myself and see that there is hope.
Now have a permanent psychiatrist who will see me as an outpatient & I like him. Getting more support put in place for when I go home.
So things are definitely looking up.
I hope things are calm at your place.
Am feeling pretty zonked out on meds - so it's off to sleepy land for me.

IMG_0276.JPG

@utopia .... ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance